We've got two competition giveaways courtesy of our friends over at Vivendi, which will put a smile on the face of city building PC owners and gangsta-rapping PSP players. We've got five copies of both Caesar IV and 50 Cent Bulletproof (G-Unit edition) which you can win by answering the simple questions below.
Caesar IV Question
What is the name of the lowest type of person in your Caesar IV population? (Tip: Have a look here
50 Cent Bulletproof Question
What year was 50 cent born? (Tip: You might fancy clicking here
What to do?
So what do you need to do? Well it's easy, have a look at the question below and send off your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the title "50 cent meets 50 denarii
" by Friday 3rd November 11:59AM. We'll randomly select 10 winners on Friday afternoon.
• This competition is open to all bit-tech readers.
• Emails must be received by 11:59 AM BST Friday 3rd November, 2006 to qualify.
• 10 winners will be picked at random from the qualifying submissions.
• The Editor's decision is final.
• Questions can be posted in this forum thread