As the prospect of the last weekend before Christmas looms take comfort in not having to wrack your brains, trying to think what to buy other people, at least for these few brief minutes. Instead sit back, relax - maybe even grab a mulled beverage - and enjoy yet another easy peasy, lemon squeezy chance to win something for yourself in our latest Christmas Countdown Competition.
Today Synology has provided a prize in the shape of a two-bay NAS drive, the Synology DS214se
. Able to accommodate two 3.5in or 2.5 hard drives - or SSDs if you fancy - the DS214se packs in a gigabit Ethernet interface two USB 2.0 ports for adding extra storage and it boasts transfer speeds up to 102MB/s read and 58MB/s write.
It also supports a host of apps and services, including DLNA media streaming, bit torrent downloads, QuickConnect and EZ-Internet for remotely accessing your files from anywhere round the world and much more besides.
All you've got to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is answer the following question:
Simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
, putting "Christmas competition 15" as the subject/title.
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midday (GMT) 23rd December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.