The day has finally arrived: it's the last day of our Christmas Countdown Competition... Oh and it's the last day before Christmas of course. That's Christmas Eve, Holmes.
For our final giveaway Corsair has again come to the fore and offered a superb trio of prizes all for one lucky winner.
Up for grabs we have a Corsair Obsidian 750D case
, a Corsair H100i
dual-fan all-in-one liquid cooler and a Corsair RM750 supply!
The Corsair 750D is a fantastic full-size, premium case that belies its humble exterior by having loads of neat features and excellent cooling. Meanwhile the H100i is simply one of the best all-in-one liquid coolers we've ever reviewed. We're yet to review the Corsair RM750 but this fully-modular 750W power supply is sure to be the perfect finishing touch to any powerful PC.
All you've got to do to be in with a chance of winning these great prizes is answer the following question:
What is the front panel of the Corsair 750D made from?
Simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
, putting "Christmas competition 17" as the subject/title.
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midday (GMT) 26th December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.