This release contains a few changes you should find useful in your work:
- Reference Results: changed UI from multiple combo-boxes to single list-view, making it easier to select, view and modify reference results. You can still only select 4 devices for now, with the earliest unselected if you check more than 4.
- AVX instruction set: extensive support in all benchmarks: Multi-Media (integer & float), Memory Bandwidth (integer & float, buffered and unbuffered/streaming), Cache & Memory (non-streaming). Removed EMMX.
- OpenCL: unified module supporting all manufacturer versions (ATI, nVidia, etc.), can use multiple cards from multiple vendors in parallel.
- OpenGL: now supports versions 4.0 and 3.3; ARB native double support on ATI 5800 and nVidia Fermi (previously only ATI specific doubles were supported).
- Ranking Engine: is now on-line and localised in all the languages Sandra supports: