The popular Crucial Ballistix line just stepped up a gear.
Announcing Crucial Ballistix with Thermal Sensor memory modules now in speeds of DDR3-1866 MHz in capacities of 2GB, 4GB kits (2x 2GB) and 6GB kits (3x 2GB), and DDR3-2133 MHz modules in capacities of 2GB or 4GB kits (2x 2GB). This high performance RAM incorporates the new thermally improved finned design and built-in thermal sensor. Available in dual and three channel kits, these memory modules are designed for the Intel Core i5 and Core i7 systems. And coupled with the recently announced Crucial Ballistix Active Cooling Fan, this is one “cool” kit of memory! See this crazy-fast new memory for yourself, here:
· Crucial Ballistix with Thermal Sensor DDR3-1866
· Crucial Ballistix with Thermal Sensor DDR3-2133
· Crucial Ballistix with Thermal Sensor product data sheet www.crucial.com/pdf/Ballistix_DDR3_Finned_Thermal_Sensor_BL25664FN1608.pdf
· Crucial Ballistix MOD Utility www.crucial.com/ballistix/bl-mod-utility.aspx
· Crucial Ballistix Active Cooling Fan www.crucial.com/uk/store/partspecs.aspx?imodule=BLACTIVECOOL
· Crucial Image Gallery www.crucial.com/company/gallery.aspx#memory