This press release is written by a third party and the content does not reflect the opinion of bit-tech's editorial team
Featuring continuous power, exceptional performance, stunning efficiency, and more
EVGA is proud to introduce the EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750 and NEX650 power supplies. Designed with enthusiast needs in mind the NEX series is the best choice to power next generation enthusiast computers. Combining 750W or 650W of continuous power with exceptional performance, stunning efficiency, and cutting-edge design and features, the NEX series power supplies are what you need to take your system to the next level.
These new power supplies will accompany the EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified power supply that launched earlier this year. The NEX1500 Classified has already won numerous awards from leading editorial sites, commending its ground breaking performance, feature set, and industry leading 10 Year Warranty.
Trust EVGA to label all of our power supplies in Continuous Power, the steady power a PSU can output continuously, rather than the amount delivered at its short-lived peak.
EVGA Delivers the highest quality cables, with a modular design for optimal cable management and the best looks.
EVGA 5 Year Warranty (Gold Models):
With an exceptional 5 year warranty and EVGA’s legendary customer support, you can rest easy knowing that you’ve got the best protection in the industry.
• Exceptional 5 Year Warranty (Gold models) and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
• 80PLUS Gold/Bronze (pending), with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
• Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
• Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow (Gold Models)
• Quiet Fan for near-silent operation
• High Amperage Multi-Rail Design for maximum power and efficiency
Learn more at: eu.evga.com/articles/00709
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as exemplary customer service, EVGA is recognised through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
1. Global Warranty – no registration required, upgraded warranties available.
2. EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service – to enable customers to receive a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
3. 24/7 Phone Technical Support – to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night (available 24/7 on US phone support number. Available 09:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday, on European phone support number).
4. Step-Up Program – for the ability to trade-up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
5. Community Message Boards – full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly, and satisfied EVGA customers.
6. EVGA MODS RIGS – show off your rig, and win cash prizes.
7. EVGA Gaming – EVGA game servers are open 24/7 and feature the latest games.
EVGA was also recently awarded the top accolades in the industry-recognised PC Pro Excellence Awards 2012 – in both the Graphics Cards and Motherboards Categories:
“EVGA won plenty of praise from readers for the duration of its warranties and the quality of its after-sales support.” PC Pro, November 2012 (Issue 217)
“EVGA takes all the glory this year with its industry-leading scores for reliability (94%) and value for money (95%).” PC Pro, November 2012 (Issue 217)
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit eu.evga.com