This press release is written by a third party and the content does not reflect the opinion of bit-tech's editorial team
We have just launched SP1 for Sandra 2009 and are thus providing you with your complimentary copies. The Lite has also been uploaded and should be available for download as soon as possible.
So what's new for you?
- GPGPU AMD/ATI benchmarks on Vista 32/64 (in addition to XP 32/64) using the latest STREAM 1.2.1 beta SDK. Support for RV710 & RV730 in addition to RV770 & R700 chipsets. Note this SDK is still BETA.
- GPGPU nVidia benchmarks on XP/Vista 32/64 using the latest RTM CUDA SDK 2.0.
- Reference results from most GPGPU cards on the market on both XP 32/64 and Vista 32/64.
- Core i7 (Nehalem) support, including SSE 4.2, AVX (advanced vector extensions) and AES support.
- Further support for Atom architecture, including DC/HT Atom 330 and derivatives.