Hot on the heels of entering the PC case market with its Hadron Air, EVGA has now entered the gaming mouse market with the EVGA Torq X10.
The EVGA Torq X10
Known for being a premium brand, EVGA has unsurprisingly taken a premium approach to its new mouse, using carbon fibre to form its chassis. It also boasts a 6ft silver coated USB cable, a metal base and Omron switches rated to 20million actuations. Oh, and there's an 8,200 DPI laser sensor packed in their too.
Continuing its quest to include every possible feature the size of the Torq X10 can also be adjusted, and there's a weight system too. The design is also ambidextrous so both lefties and righties can get in on the action.
The EVGA Torq X10 is expected to be available from next month but we don't yet have a price, with EVGA saying simply that it will be competitively priced.
EVGA TorQ X10 Specifications:
- Ambidextrous grip supporting left and right handed gamers.
- Moveable mechanism allows for proper support of various hand sizes.
- Avago 9800 laser provides up to 8200 DPI with up to 1000Hz polling rate.
- Highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks.
- Supports up to 9 programmable buttons.
- Fully customisable RGB LED.
- Built in 512KB memory for profile storage.
- Metal base provides solid construction.
- Weight control system allowing you to customise the weight to your liking.
- 6ft silver coated USB cable with braided surface.