Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 has just gone into beta - so check out the system requirements here.
is still on our minds after our latest hands-on preview
with the game, and if you're one of those readers who wants to know the system specs for the title then we have some news for you.
The latest build of Red Alert 3
has just gone into private beta and the first batches of people who bought Command and Conquer: Kane's Wrath
are now getting invited in, which naturally means that the system specs given to those lucky sods have leaked onto the net.
The minimum system specs given to the playstesters can be found below - but bear in mind that these are the system specs for the beta, not the full game. As the engine in refined a bit more and the bugs and kinks are worked out, the requirements are likely to change a little.
- OS – Windows XP / Vista (32-Bit)
- Processor – XP: 2.0 GHz (Intel Pentium 4; AMD Athlon 2000+; Multiple Cores) / Vista: 2.2 GHz (Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 2200+/Multiple Cores)
- Memory – XP/Vista: 1 GB
- Hard Drive – Media: 6.0 GB / EA Link: 12.0 GB
- DVD Drive - 8 SPEED
- Video Card – NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon X1800 or higher end DirectX 9.0c compatible gfx card
- Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible (Creative Sound Blaster Audigy cards require a Intel P4 2.6 GHz or similar under Vista, Yamaha Xwave-512 not supported)
- Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-8 Players
- Input - Keyboard, Mouse
- Optional – VoIP Headset
How does your system compare to those requirements? Let us know in the forums
while there's still time to upgrade your PC!