Turn your hobby into a career.
The UK office of Asus, the world's largest motherboard manufacturer, is looking for a full-time Product Marketing Specialist to join its team.
The Product Marketing Specialist will assist the Marketing and PR Manager in the day-to-day administration of all marketing functions. The role is ideally suited to a recent graduate with a relevant degree. This is a replacement role, and the level of responsibility will undoubtedly increase within a year.
- Submitting marketing expenditure applications online (overall plan will be provided)
- Liaising with sales dept and advertisers on media plans, advertising and invoicing
- Analysis of advertising reports for improvement
- Liaising with designers on creation of adverts (print/online)
- Managing point of sale materials for resellers
- Analysis of priority media for review/PR
- Organising events and preparation of all materials/demo equipment
- Managing events schedule and ensuring all parties informed of responsibilities/requirements
- Preparation of event reports for HQ discussion
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extremely well-organised and proactive
- Full UK driving licence
Essential Soft Skills
- The successful individual will be confident and able to engage across all levels and all functions
- Strong verbal, written and formal presentation skills will be required
- A strong character able to negotiate effectively
- Able to perform effectively while 'juggling' a number of balls
- Basic understanding of UK media
- IT literacy
- Attention to detail and good numeracy skills
The role is based in the UK office of Asus, which is in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. The salary range is between £18,000 and £22,000 per annum.
Interested applications should email firstname.lastname@example.org
, and include a covering letter and CV.
Good to luck to any bit-tech
readers who apply.