Help Dennis improve its trafficking by joining the team.
Dennis Publishing, the owner of bit-tech
, and one of the world's fastest-growing independently owned media companies, is looking for an Ad Ops Exec & Lead Generation Coordinator for its Technology Division.
This would be a great opportunity for any candidate who’s enthusiastic about working for Dennis with our premium tech brands. We ideally need someone who’s up for learning and absorbing as much information as possible, and especially someone who’s tech savvy and good with numbers.
The role requires you to spend two thirds of your time making ads live across our technology brands, where you will liaise with key agencies and direct clients, chasing creative and managing the successful delivery of campaigns across our Tech portfolio. The other third of your time will be spent looking after lead generation campaigns.
• The trafficking role manages all aspects of the ad operations process from the production cycle of chasing booked ads.
• Accurately implementing insertion orders within our current ad server Doubleclick For Publishers.
• Trafficking ads, monitoring online advertising campaigns, including creative upload, testing, troubleshooting, optimisation and reporting.
• Regular contact with our internal design, technology and editorial teams.
• Champion ad ops related projects, allowing the opportunity to take on the ownership of a dedicated area such as Video or Behavioural Targeting.
• The opportunity to work directly with the relevant vendors.
The role also consists of coordinating and optimising all lead generation efforts across the B2B portfolio (ITPRO, PC Pro, Channel Pro and Cloud Pro). The channels involved are the Madison Logic (ML) white paper integration, where whitepapers are uploaded into the system which are then populated onto our sites for users to download, and secondly Dennis’ Telemarketing partner who generate contact leads which require us to send outbound emails containing the requested white papers.
Our Technology Brands
• Strong problem solving and communication skills are essential.
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task effectively, with attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and good analytical skills are required.
• Good/strong knowledge of Excel.
If you’re interested then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org