Aquatuning giving away Enermax gear for feedback
After the massive success of Insanity Give-away #1 where it gave away hardware for free in return for some feedback, Aquatuning has more gear up for grabs. Best of all, it's all free again so read on to see how you can enter - UK residents only unfortunately.
So what’s on offer this time?
The partner this time is Enermax
, who have been kind enough to offer up quite a few very shiny toys to play with. Here’s what's up for grabs:
Each winner will get one
of the above
How do I enter and get my free gear?
The story is pretty much the same as last time. They will send you one of the above prizes totally for free. Once received, have a play with your prize then tell us what you think in the feedback thread in Aquatuning's sub forum
In addition, there are a few more hoops you'll need to jump through:
- 1. Put the following line in your signature "I <3 Aquatuning & Enermax long time!" and link it to this thread - to be displayed till the end of the comp at least.
- 2. Reply to this thread telling us why you love Aquatuning & Enermax so much.
- 3. Find and e-mail the Aquatuning product number of the Enermax Apollish Twister UCAP12 BLUE fan found on www.aquatuning.co.uk to firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course to make this fair there have to be a few rules:
- 1. Minimum post cout to ENTER is 75. If you have less then 75 posts when you enter your entry will be VOID
- 2. This offer is open to the UK only – Sorry guys we are still working on a worldwide one.
- 3. You have to follow the three steps listed above to get your pack - failure to complete all three will void your entry.
- 4. Winners will be picked at RANDOM on 07/08/10. You can enter any time before this date.
There's an interesting addition this time round too. Style Points
During the comp "Style Points" maybe awarded to you because of a post AquaTuning found extremely funny or helpful. Posters lucky enough to secure style points will be able to select a reward from the "Style Points Box" in its office.
For more information, visit this thread
in our forums