bit-tech.net

Enermax competition winners announced!

Enermax competition winners announced!

Congratulations to Fernando for winning the Enremax PC!

Enermax has drawn the winners for the competition to win an overclocked AMD Dragon PC, with an 850W Revolution power supply, AMD Phenom II X4 940, ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB , 4GB of memory and a 1TB hard drive, all squeezed into an Enermax Phoenix Neo chassis!

Congratulations to Fernando César Barros Horta who is the lucky person for this first prize.

The other five prize winners are:

2nd Prize: Paul Jackson - who wins a Revolution85+ 1050W power supply

3rd Prize: Peter Gordon - who wins a LibertyECO 500W power supply

4th Prize: Chakib Hantabli - who wins an Aurora Premium Keyboard

5th Prize: Paul Gallagher - who wins two Enermax 12cm Cluster Fans

6th Prize: Philip Lane - who wins two clear 12cm Everest Fans

Well done to all our winners and stay around for new competitions that will launch very soon!

Did you win or do you want to pass on your congratulations to the lucky lot above? Let us know in the forums.

56 Comments

Discuss in the forums Reply
Mankz 5th May 2009, 12:28 Quote
DIBS!
DougEdey 5th May 2009, 12:31 Quote
INFINITE DIBS!
oasked 5th May 2009, 12:38 Quote
Entered, nice competition. :)
badders 5th May 2009, 12:47 Quote
Guys,
The T's&C's state that it's running till the 25th May, not the 26th as you've stated.

oh and INFINITE DIBS SQUARED!
azrael- 5th May 2009, 12:55 Quote
Is it open only to residents in the UK? The article doesn't say so, but the link in the forums does.
mayhem 5th May 2009, 12:58 Quote
nice little set up there. i do like that case .... got modding potential ...
haakon.t 5th May 2009, 13:04 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enermax
..The Enermax lucky draw is open only to residents of the United Kingdom..

:(
liratheal 5th May 2009, 13:06 Quote
Now, if only I could remember what their old site was like so as to make a comparison..
yakyb 5th May 2009, 13:14 Quote
yay more comps please got to win one soon
Nikumba 5th May 2009, 14:24 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by badders
oh and INFINITE DIBS SQUARED!

ha ha, you should have gone with INFINITE DIBS TO THE POWER OF INFINITE DIBS :)
Bindibadgi 5th May 2009, 14:25 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by badders
Guys,
The T's&C's state that it's running till the 25th May, not the 26th as you've stated.

oh and INFINITE DIBS SQUARED!

Because it was meant to go live yesterday, but Germany didn't realise it was a UK holiday so they delayed and extended it a day.
Bindibadgi 5th May 2009, 14:26 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael-
Is it open only to residents in the UK? The article doesn't say so, but the link in the forums does.

Yes, Enermax has had local competitions with various websites across the net as they relaunch their sites. Recently they did a German one with a German site. They want local readers/buyers because of the questions in the Survey - we represent UK :)
Blademrk 5th May 2009, 14:45 Quote
entered.
Bindibadgi 5th May 2009, 14:52 Quote
Also - I hand built this bad boy so whoever wins better appreciate my late night labours!!

I might post the heatsink in a separate box though - dont want the TRUE ripping itself out during transport. I'll have to find a big box for all the component boxes too ;)
azrael- 5th May 2009, 15:18 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi
Yes, Enermax has had local competitions with various websites across the net as they relaunch their sites. Recently they did a German one with a German site. They want local readers/buyers because of the questions in the Survey - we represent UK :)
So, again, if you're living in one of those insignificant little countries like Denmark you're SOL... :(

Ah well... it's probably a crap rig as it is... :p
TomH 5th May 2009, 15:18 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi
I'll have to find a big box for all the component boxes too ;)
Because you just know it'll get stripped and sold by whomever wins it... :p
pizan 5th May 2009, 15:21 Quote
I like the Enermax fans. I'm using 8 Cluster fans on my i7 build (if i can ever get it running and not leaking)
liratheal 5th May 2009, 16:52 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi
Also - I hand built this bad boy so whoever wins better appreciate my late night labours!!

I might post the heatsink in a separate box though - dont want the TRUE ripping itself out during transport. I'll have to find a big box for all the component boxes too ;)

If by some unfortunate twist of fate I ended up with it, don't be surprised if the component boxes get returned to sender >.>

Also, I'd appreciate some blood, sweat and tears on the inside of the case! Makes everything a bit more personal :B
C-Sniper 5th May 2009, 16:59 Quote
Unfortunately since I am across the pond I cannot enter, but i do think it is cool that BT is in charge with the building of the PC.

BTW,
DIBS
. Lim 3xe^-x
.       x ->Infinity
DougEdey 5th May 2009, 17:02 Quote
Dibs + anything_anyone_else_says + 1
liratheal 5th May 2009, 17:08 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougEdey
Dibs + anything_anyone_else_says + 1

Surprised no one's gone for a dibs+cheesecake yet..
WildThing 5th May 2009, 22:12 Quote
Entered, fingers crossed... ;)
DougEdey 5th May 2009, 22:13 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Surprised no one's gone for a dibs+cheesecake yet..

CHEESECAKE!
Valdisnei 6th May 2009, 05:42 Quote
Oh.. not in UK =(
naokaji 6th May 2009, 09:14 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi
I'll have to find a big box for all the component boxes too ;)

Might check with whoever ends up winning if they actually want all those boxes, because I for one certainly would not appreciate having to deal with them, of course, it won't stop me from entering the draw either, small price to pay for a potential large gain.
ComputerKing 6th May 2009, 10:51 Quote
Why only UK ??? i want to join too :( not fair.. I want to win :(
Dreaming 6th May 2009, 11:09 Quote
Hope I win!!

Something I wondered though. Does this "media partnership" mean in future if Enermax sends you something for review you will rave about it even if it's just average? Or is it just this one off system build?

Because one of the things I love about bit-tech is it's journalistic excellence and also integrity in "telling it like it is". (Except when you're wrong, see http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2009/05/05/i-played-diablo-2-and-i-hated-it/ :p)
Bindibadgi 6th May 2009, 11:47 Quote
Quote:
Something I wondered though. Does this "media partnership" mean in future if Enermax sends you something for review you will rave about it even if it's just average? Or is it just this one off system build?

Pff LOL. When has it ever meant anything other than:
Quote:
Because one of the things I love about bit-tech is it's journalistic excellence and also integrity in "telling it like it is".

We work with dozens of companies to offer the best opportunities for our readers, but a product is a product. If it's shite - other people will use it, say it's crap, and we'll be called on it. If it's good, it's very good. It just so happens I love the Enermax Revolution PSUs (because they *are* very good), however I keep butting heads with German office because we always see them as too expensive.
Dreaming 6th May 2009, 13:04 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi
Pff LOL. When has it ever meant anything other than:



We work with dozens of companies to offer the best opportunities for our readers, but a product is a product. If it's shite - other people will use it, say it's crap, and we'll be called on it. If it's good, it's very good. It just so happens I love the Enermax Revolution PSUs (because they *are* very good), however I keep butting heads with German office because we always see them as too expensive.

Thanks for the reassurance
kenco_uk 6th May 2009, 13:24 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougEdey
Dibs + anything_anyone_else_says + 1

That + cheesecake²
alpaca 20th May 2009, 17:08 Quote
ouh... why no belgium-only contests?
anyway, good luck too you island-people. i hope it is at least a bit-tech member who wins. who else would appriciate the effort put in?
Pookeyhead 20th May 2009, 23:56 Quote
Me entered.... me win!!!11 :)

Yeah right.. I never win anything (sniff).
HourBeforeDawn 21st May 2009, 00:50 Quote
another UK only.... *sigh*
Sir Digby 21st May 2009, 01:07 Quote
Need to be 18 years or older :(

Edit: I read the whole terms and I can enter infact :)
Natima 22nd May 2009, 05:26 Quote
How amazing would it be if you won?
I'm certainly keeping my fingers crossed!
mystvearn 23rd May 2009, 22:49 Quote
Hopefully I'll win:D
ry@n 23rd May 2009, 23:01 Quote
Great competition.. I would enter if the damn submit button worked for me :(
ry@n 13th June 2009, 23:40 Quote
Any news on who one this?
azrael- 14th June 2009, 00:19 Quote
Did I win? If not, why?
unklepepper 26th June 2009, 11:48 Quote
I got an email from Enermax the other day saying I won 2nd prize, a Revolution 85+ 1050W.

Yay for Enermax & Bit-tech.

Congrats to the 1st prize winner.
Sir Digby 26th June 2009, 12:36 Quote
Congrats!

Although I guess that means I didn't win anything :(
simonw 26th June 2009, 16:54 Quote
unklepepper - well done!

This competition ended a while ago, they said they were going to post the winners on their website, still don't see it though.

I guess I also didn't win anything if I didn't receive any email. Oh well!
Loom 27th June 2009, 09:08 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by unklepepper
I got an email from Enermax the other day saying I won 2nd prize, a Revolution 85+ 1050W.

Yay for Enermax & Bit-tech.

Congrats to the 1st prize winner.

Thanks, that's me. I wish!
Pookeyhead 27th June 2009, 12:16 Quote
NOthing on website regarding who won... I never got an e-mail, so it wasn't me... unless my spam filter killed it, and I did... how annoying not to announce winners.
Bindibadgi 27th June 2009, 12:36 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeyhead
NOthing on website regarding who won... I never got an e-mail, so it wasn't me... unless my spam filter killed it, and I did... how annoying not to announce winners.

Im waiting for Enermax, I've asked already, but they want to make sure the winners reply to emails/phone and accept first I think.
Blademrk 29th June 2009, 14:44 Quote
well, I haven't received any emails or PMs (phone calls I can't be sure, have always screened phone calls and we've been getting a lot of hang-ups with no messages lately). So in other words, don't think it's me either...
liratheal 2nd July 2009, 12:40 Quote
I managed to read the second and third place winners as Peter Jackson and wtf'd.

GZ guys.
Abhorsen 2nd July 2009, 14:39 Quote
Jealous :P
Gryphon 2nd July 2009, 16:23 Quote
Slight bias towards names beginning with P there... couldnt you have used my middle name ??? :'(

Congratz tho guys, the rest of us are turning green :P
C-Sniper 2nd July 2009, 20:37 Quote
*******s :p

Congratulations to the winners and may you know you are making many other people jealous.
MiNiMaL_FuSS 2nd July 2009, 21:29 Quote
did you choose the winners from all the emails sent by people with names beginning in 'P' or what?
ry@n 4th July 2009, 01:22 Quote
No offence to the winner but its always new people with <10 posts that win competitions, seen it on many forums.

Congrats all the same :)
Paulg1971 5th July 2009, 01:16 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry@n
No offence to the winner but its always new people with <10 posts that win competitions, seen it on many forums.

Congrats all the same :)

I won the 5th place and I might be new on this forum but i placed on lot of posts on the CPC forums,and Im still waiting for the prizes. I had the email a couple of weeks back.Might send them another email.
unklepepper 7th July 2009, 00:18 Quote
I haven't had my prize yet either, I hope its here soon coz im off on holiday in 2 weeks. Would it be rude of me to email them to ask where my free goodies are!!!
andrew8200m 7th July 2009, 01:07 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry@n
No offence to the winner but its always new people with <10 posts that win competitions, seen it on many forums.

Congrats all the same :)

Not really, I had 800-1000 at nova and won a 500gb mybook storage device, was rather impressed I must say. Congrats on those who won mind!

Andy
Bindibadgi 7th July 2009, 01:25 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by unklepepper
I haven't had my prize yet either, I hope its here soon coz im off on holiday in 2 weeks. Would it be rude of me to email them to ask where my free goodies are!!!

Nope - email!
Log in

You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.



Discuss in the forums