There's only a week to go until the big day arrives so that means just four more days of our Christmas Countdown Competition. So there's all the more reason to make sure you get your entries in for every remaining day - remember, each competition is only open for 24hours.
Today's prize is again being provided by Fractal
, following the the company providing a case for last week's competition
. This time there's the chance to win an 800W PSU, in the form of the Fractal Design Newton R3
This modular model uses a single 12V rail supplying a whopping 66A, which should be plenty to power some seriously high-end gaming gear. With four 6+2pin PCI-E power cables provided, SLI or CrossFire with even the most powerful graphics cards should also be possible.
With an 80Plus Platinum certification it is also incredibly efficient, with that stamp of approval guaranteeing the supply will run with at least 90% efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% load. All this and it's backed up by a 5 year warranty.
All you've got to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is answer the following question:
Simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
, putting "Christmas competition 13" as the subject/title.
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midday (GMT) 19th December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.