It's day 10 of our Christmas Countdown Competition and we've got yet another fantastic prize to give away, this time courtesy the folks at Aerocool.
Today's prize is the company's seriously smart mini-ITX case the Aerocool Dead Silence Cube
. This fantastic looking chassis can accommodate a mini-ITX board, full-size PSU, 5.25in optical drive and a graphics card up to 320mm in length!
It also features a front mounted 3.5in bay that's perfect for a memory card reader or display, and below this sits the massive 200mm fan that keeps the whole bottom section of the case cool. It also has plenty of options for water-cooling setups, including space for a 240mm radiator up top.
Adding to the options is an interchangable top panel that can provide either the quiet of a solid finish or the extra cooling of a mesh finish.
All you've got to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is answer the following question:
Simply email your answers to email@example.com
, putting "Christmas competition 10" as the subject/title.
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midday (GMT) 14th December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.