Roll up, roll up! Our latest competition is here!
Bit-Tech has teamed up with Antec to offer you the chance to win one of three fantastic Antec prizes.
As ever, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is email in the answer to the question at the bottom of the page, or enter via our Facebook
page. But first, the prizes!
The Antec ISK600 is a compact put performance-oriented case.
650W of TruPower - enough to keep even high-end gaming rigs going.
Antec's all-in-one liquid cooler is both a looker and performs great too.
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
What type of motherboard does the Antec ISK600 accommodate?
c) Intel NUC
Simply email your answers to email@example.com
, putting "Antec competition" as the subject/title.
For a second chance of winning head over to the Bit-Tech
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Entries must be received by midnight 16th December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.