Win a Corsair TX750 Power Supply!
If the competitions we have announced over the past couple of weeks weren’t enough to get you into the festive spirit, we’ve got another one for you here today. On top of its sponsorship for our monster Mod of the Year 2007
wanted to provide something extra for five lucky bit-tech
readers during the Christmas holiday period.
If you’ve already got an upgrade planned over the Christmas period, Corsair might have something here that will go a long way to ensuring your upgrade is as smooth as possible. The company is offering bit-tech
readers the chance to win one of five fantastic TX 750W power supplies.
Corsair says that its TX Series of power supplies “deliver optimal performance through the use of advanced technology and industrial-grade components typically found only with the more expensive power supplies.”
Corsair TX750W Features:
- Supports ATX12V v2.2 standard and older ATX12V 2.01 spec
- Ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow
- 80Plus Certified – greater than 80 percent energy efficiency at 20 percent, 50 percent and 100 percent load condition for less heat generation and lower energy bill
- 99 percent Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- Extra long cables support full tower size chassis.
- TX750W Dimension: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 6.3"(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
|Corsair TX750W Specifications|
|AC Input||90-264V ~ 10A 50/60Hz|
|Max Combined Power||180W||720W||9.6W||15W|
How to enter:To be in with a chance of winning one of the great prizes we've got to give away, you have to answer the following question:
Question: How long is the warranty on Corsair's TX Series power supplies?
If you are stuck, this webpage might help you.
When you've figured out the answer send it in an email along with your name and daytime contact telephone number to email@example.com.
- This competition is open to all bit-tech readers.
- Bit Publishing Ltd employees, shareholders and immediate family members are prohibited from entering the competition.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 PM GMT Monday 31st December 2007 to qualify.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified - please include your name and daytime contact number in your submission.
- The five winners will be chosen randomly from correct entries and winners will be informed by email.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
- Winners will be responsible for any import duties payable on the prizes.
- Your email address and telephone number will only be stored for the purpose of this competition and will not be passed onto any third parties.