Performance Memory Survey 2006
Are you a member of the 450Mhz FSB Club, the overclocker's equivalent of the Mile High Club? Can the LEDs on your RAM pulsate to the beat of your vast MP3 collection? Are your memory timings as tight as The Hoff's leather trousers?
We want to conduct some market research to learn more about your performance memory habits. What's under your hood: Corsair XMS, Crucial Ballistix or another flavour of low-latency love? Of course, nothing comes for free so in exchange for 5 minutes of your time, we have teamed up with Crucial to give away some cool prizes.
Simply complete the survey
, enter your email address and you will go into the draw to win some goodies:
- 1st: 1 x 2GB of Crucial Ballistix performance memory - your choice of DDR or DDR2
- 2nd: 1 x 2GB flash storage. Choose between Gizmo! USB drive, Compact Flash (CF) or SD memory cards
- 3rd: 1 x 1GB Gizmo! USB drive, CF or SD card
- 4th: 20 x Crucial Gift Packs: Memory Hawg T-shirt, Memory Hawg toy and Crucial pen
- This competition is open to all bit-tech readers.
- The prize draw will close at 12:00 GMT Monday 4 September, 2006.
- Entry is limited to one per person. Multiple entries will result in exclusion.
- Winners will be picked at random from the qualifying submissions.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- Winners will be contacted by email. You will not be added to any mailing lists and you will not be spammed.
- The prize will be shipped to the winner free of charge, however any resulting import tax and/or duty will be the responsibility of the winner.
- There is no cash alternative
- Questions can be posted in this Forum thread.