Is your system in need of a bit of an upgrade? Why not start by sprucing up the exterior? Well, the nice chaps and chapettes at Cooler Master have sent us over a Centurion 534, the latest in their line of Roman cases, for you guys to win.
The Centurion 534 sports some great cooling capacity. There's a 120mm intake and
a 120mm exhaust, with plenty of room for watercooling equipment too. Drive installation is a snap (literally) with quick release drive rails on all five of the 5.25" bays, and another five 3.5" bays in the case to boot.
All you have to do to win is to answer the following ludicrously simple question:
How much does the Centurion 534 weigh?
Get your answers across to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line "I want a Centurion!" before 12pm on March 31 to qualify for entry. Note: competition now open until 7 April due to demand!
Please note that your email address will be passed to Cooler Master if you enter, so if you don't want that to happen, don't enter.
- This competition is open to all bit-tech readers globally.
- Emails must be received by 12 PM BST Friday 7 April, 2006 to qualify.
- 1 winner will be picked at random from the qualifying submissions.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- The prize will be shipped to the winner at bit-tech's expense; however any resulting import tax and/or duty will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Questions can be posted in this Forum thread.
- Email addresses of all entrants will be passed to Cooler Master marketing department for their exclusive use.