With the water-cooling colour theme decided, I selected parts like the motherboard and water-cooling tubing that complimented the planned orange colour scheme.
The DFI motherboard added just the right splash of colour.
I collected together all the parts I needed.
Of course, since this PC will be used to show off Half Life² to visitors at Valve Software\'s headquarters, I selected some of the best components available at the time:
- Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
- DFI LANPARTY PRO875
- ASUSTeK AX800 PRO/TD - 256 MO DVI/TV-Out
- Corsair TwinX 1024 PC3200LL CAS2
- Antec 1040 BII black w/ 400W PSU
- Western Digital Raptor 36.7 Go 10,000 RPM SATA
- Ortek Clavier Office Noir Qwerty
- Logitech MX500 Performance Optical Mouse
- 1A-COOLING WATERBLOCK 1A-HV2
- Eheim 1048 pump
- AQUACOMPUTER Reservoir AQUATUBE REV 1.1 - TITANE
- AQUACOMPUTER FIX RES PANEL
- Black Ice II Xtreme Radiator
- DOUBLE FANGRILL HTF2 (for above)
- Tube 8X10 orange UV reactive