It's competition time at Bit-Gamer and we've got five copies of a mystery Steam game
to give away anyone who can suggest a new RPG for Bit-Gamer developer Jamie Cuthill to play over the Summer.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is send us your suggestions to the Bit-Gamer twitter account, @bit-gamer
. The competition is open until 10:30 AM, Monday 4th July.
You will need to bear in mind, however, that Jamie has outlined a few criteria that the RPG must meet in order to be considered a valid entry...
- 'It can not be either of the Mass Effect games, as I've already finished those.'
- 'It can not be either of The Witcher games, as Joe has already suggested those.'
- 'It can be either a console or PC RPG, but it must blow my mind.'
- 'You can suggest as many games as you want, I don't mind.'
- 'RPGs about mountain bikes are worth double points.'
- 'My decision is final.'
If you've got any further questions regarding what type of game Jamie might like to play, you can ask him over Twitter
Do you know an RPG that Jamie should play? Send your suggestions to @bit-gamer to win a copy of our mystery Steam game
Comments have been disabled for this post.