Meet the new Caseking Selective Fire systems by der8auerCaseking
has today launched a new range of high-end PCs called the Selective Fire Series, which has been designed by Germany's number one overclocker, Roman “der8auer” Hartung.
Click to enlarge
The range is being launched with three systems – the Single Fire, the Burst Fire and Full Auto, which contain one, two and three Nvidia GeForce GTX 980s
respectively, as well as numerous other highly desirable components (you can see the full component list below). All three systems are of course water-cooled, and Roman says that every system is as quiet as it possibly can be.
Click to enlarge
While each of the three systems has a core set of specifications, every purchased system is unique, in that it is assembled and overclocked as high as possible by der8auer himself. Given that der8auer is Germany's number one overclocker and seventh in the entire world, you'd be hard pressed to do a better job yourself. The collaboration doesn't end there, as Caseking is offering what it has creatively called the eight der8auer advantages to ensure support for the customer prior to, during and after the order process. The full list of these is below:
- Pick-up service extended to 36 months
- Special certificate with benchmark results of the individual system and a unique production number
- CPU overclocking conducted personally by Roman
- GPU overclocking conducted personally by Roman
- Direct contact with der8auer via his personal email address
- Roman's how-to-bench and OC configuration guide with thorough counselling via a personal telephone call
- Three year upgrade service – simply buy the hardware you want and der8auer will re-assemble your system for free
- Hand-picked hardware components along with individualised parts, depending on the system
Click to enlarge - From left to right; Single Fire, Burst Fire and Full Auto
Regular readers may remember a feature we did last year on the OcUK Overclockers UK 8Pack systems
, which are similar in the sense of being designed, assembled and overclocked by a high profile overclocker (in fact, he's now number one in the world!). However, there are differences in their design ethos, pricing and extras, and the two sets of systems are not seen as competitors - for now, Overclockers UK will not be selling the der8auer systems, even though it is owned by Caseking. This is because the systems are aimed primarily at the German market. However, customers worldwide can purchase them (in fact, the first 8Pack system was bought by a German customer), and Caseking says the services will be the same for everyone.
Head over the page
to see the systems in detail, complete with pricing and eye candy of course.