London — January 4, 2011—CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), innovative solution provider for the connected digital lifestyle,will showcase the next generation of multimedia technologies at CES in Las Vegas. Cyberlink will be present for briefings and product demonstrations at the LV Hilton, Suite 477 from January 6-9 and also at Digital Experience! by Pepcom on January 5 from 7pm to 10pm. The event takes place at the Caesar’s Palace hotel.
With PCs as the central digital hub, CyberLink provides the latest solutions which extend media entertainment to portable devices plus cloud services to build a multimedia ecosystem and achieve the ultimate goal of media entertainment anytime, anywhere on any device.
"CyberLink is dedicated to shaping the new multimedia ecosystem to realise our vision of ubiquitous media,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “We are excited to be able to give partners and press at CES a first-hand look at how CyberLink’s complete solutions connect PCs, devices and cloud.”
CyberLink’s next generation of multimedia solutions on display include:
* “PowerDVD Tunes”– CyberLink uses PCs as the digital hub for multimedia allowing users to seamlessly browse, convert, sync and play media between PCs and portable devices.
* Stereoscopic 3D Media Applications– CyberLink takes further steps to enable glasses-free stereo 3D Blu-ray playback on laptops and desktop PCs with PowerDVD.
* High Speed Video Processing Engine– CyberLink demonstrates PowerDirector 9, the world's first 64-bit consumer video editing and TrueVelocity software.
* Video Enhancement Technology – Featuring a series of advanced technologies to improve the media quality of consumer generated videos and to upgrade movie titles to high-definition-like and stereoscopic 3D quality.
Android Device Apps:
* Android Media Centre – Media Player app for videos, photos and audio files.
* PC ↔ Device Media Remote Sync‘n’Go– Sync‘n’Go device for accesses to your PC media library and to convert and sync Android devices wirelessly.
* Android Remote App – Turn your Android device into a Remote Control with PowerDVD Remote app. Control Blu-ray movies, manage videos, photos and music on your PC wherever you are in your house.
* Camera App for Mobile Devices – Features include live video recording and photo shooting directly integrated into your camera roll. CyberLink Camera App includes image enhancement for best quality photo on mobile devices and support for dual-camera (front/rear) enabled portable devices.
* Slideshow App for Your Phone/Device – CyberLink’s MediaStory slideshow app turns photos taken with your iPhone or Android phone into animated slideshows.
* DirectorZone – An online creative community with over 1 million members contributing thousands of pieces of content on a daily basis and helping each other to get the most out of CyberLink creativity software.
* MoovieLive – The information website that compliments movie playback with extensive movie-related information as well as user generated content. Connect with MoovieLive directly from PowerDVD and share comments and reviews of your movies with friends and family.
CyberLink Corp is the leader and pioneer in enabling digital multimedia on PCs, CEs and mobile devices through the use of video editing software, video player software, and other multimedia solutions. Backed by a group of high-caliber software engineers, CyberLink owns its core codec and a number of patented technologies. CyberLink has built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners on the leading edge. Our business partners include leaders in the PC industry: top-5 desktop and notebook providers, optical drive manufacturers and graphic-card makers. Today, CyberLink’s software solutions include: complete applications for Blu-ray Disc playback and creation; digital home entertainment; and touch-enabled media solution. With customers spanning from multi-national corporations to small/medium-sized businesses, and from power users to home users, CyberLink has enjoyed rapid and consistent growth leading to a record breaking IPO in 2000 on the Taiwan Over The Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203). Currently, CyberLink is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW). CyberLink's worldwide headquarters is located in Taipei. To keep up with market demands, CyberLink has operations in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. For more information, please visit CyberLink's website at www.cyberlink.com