With 17 million tablets sold in 2010 (IDC) and 17 billion in revenue forecasted for mobile applications in 2011 (Gartner), digital publishing offers real opportunities for corporate publishers, magazines, newspapers, and book publishers.
Publishing professionals need to utilize digital publishing while getting ready for the extensive changes that come with it:
* Communications are becoming available to customers at any time
* Companies can better showcase their products and services by providing an unprecedented consumer experience
* Publishers can generate new revenue streams through digital subscriptions and digital advertising
Aquafadas Digital Publishing Platform offers key advantages in digital publishing:
* It enables designers to create well-designed digital content quickly through easy-to-use plugins for Adobe® InDesign® and QuarkXPress® — no coding required
* Publications can be based on PDF or XML , enhanced by picture galleries, slide shows, videos, and sound
* Aquafadas ’s Solution makes it easy to deploy digital publications to multiple devices, such as tablets and smartphones, and to multiple operating systems, such as iOS® and Android™ — simultaneously
* Publications can be published as interactive PDF, custom Apps, and in an unique, XML-based format that supports text reflow while maintaining the publication’s design
Unlike other approaches Aquafadas’ provides a complete and cost-effective end-to-end solution for digital publishing from creation to delivery.
Leading corporate and professional publishers such as Galleries Lafayette, Reader’s Digest, and Carlsen Verlag already selected Aquafadas’ solution as their digital publishing tool of choice.
On March 17th, 2011, Aquafadas will launch its Digital Publishing Platform at the opening ceremony of the Paris Book Fair and at a worldwide Web event.
Aquafadas is an innovative developer of digital publishing solutions and creative software for photo and video editing. Aquafadas is the leader in the digital comics market with AveComics, used by French and international publishers to publish comics to digital devices. Aquafadas’ solutions for the management, animation, and exploitation of digital data have been chosen by more than 50 000 professionals to date. Aquafadas established partnerships with Quark Inc. and Fnac and sells its products worldwide in key markets such as the U.S, Japan, Germany, and the UK. © Aquafadas 2011