Brea, California - March 26, 2010 — EVGA is proud to announce the latest and fastest GPU on planet earth, the EVGA GTX 480 and the EVGA GTX 470! Experience heart-pounding cinematic visuals thanks to the combined power of DirectX 11, NVIDIA PhysX, and NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technologies.
“EVGA is here to deliver what the community demands: the next level DirectX 11 gaming and compute accelerator. The EVGA GTX 470 and 480 cards offer the fastest Tessellation and Ray Tracing performance on the planet, indeed these are very exciting times for our customers,” said Bob Klase, VP of Sales at EVGA. “We are thrilled to be offering the best NVIDIA products and support in the industry.”
The amazing performance of these new cards do not end at just benchmarking however, with up to 1536MB of DDR5 memory, super high screen resolutions combined with high resolution textures in games are now more fluid than ever, and with full DirectX 11 support, pointy character heads are a thing of the past with full support for DirectX 11 tessellation, and when combined with NVIDIA PhysX Technology, you achieve the ultimate in interactive gaming.
• Microsoft DirectX11 Support
• NVIDIA CUDA Technology with CUDA™ C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL Support
• NVIDIA PhysX Technology
• NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
• NVIDIA 2-way and 3-way SLI ready
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
• PCI Express 2.0 Support
• Two Dual-Link HDCP DVI-I Connectors
• One Mini-HDMI 1.3a connector
• OpenGL 3.2 Support
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
• EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
• 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
• Step-Up™ Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
• Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
• EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
• EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit www.evga.com