September 13, 2010
The EVGA GTS 450 dominates the competition* with more than 2x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power for unparalleled game realism in the hottest titles. Built on next-generation GeForce "Fermi" architecture, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 GPU is designed from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation, this lets you dial up the geometric realism with incredibly detailed characters, terrain and game environments.
Also, the EVGA GeForce GTS 450 supports NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, Surround and CUDA technologies meaning your senses will be stunned without depleting your funds.
*GeForce GTS 450 has more than 2 times faster FPS versus Radeon HD 5750 in Microsoft DirectX 11 SDK subd11 tessellation test with maximum tessellation level set.
New and Key features introduced on the EVGA GTS 450:
• 192 CUDA Cores
• 1024MB GDDR5
• DirectX 11 Support Done Right
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround
• NVIDIA PhysX Technology
• NVIDIA CUDA Technology
For more details please visit eu.evga.com/articles/00577
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
• Industry leading Warranty. For more information go to eu.evga.com/support/warranty
• 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
• Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
• Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
• EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
• EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games
Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, , EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit eu.evga.com