Milton Keynes/Munich. The first two PSU models of the Hiper Type M series, which ever have been submitted to www.80plus.org
, got certified as 80 PLUS® Bronze. Both PSUs performed extremely well with a typical efficiency of 87.29% (HPU-4M780) and 87.40% (HPU4M880) and exceeded the requirements by far.
· 80 Plus Bronze Certified
· High Efficiency at >85%
· New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
· Four independent 12V rails.
· Support NVIDIA SLI & Quad SLI.
· Mesh body Patented construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life of the unit.
· Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
· Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
· Active PFC.
· Extender™ Patented
· Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
· PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
· Modular-Power-Cord (European model only). Patented
· New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
· 20 dB(A) under normal load.
Hi-Res pictures are available for download at: www.hipergroup.com/gallery
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technology, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership. Only products that can be afforded by all.