Brea, California and Munich, Germany - February 21, 2008 — EVGA, a market leader and premier provider of high-performance graphics solutions and motherboards today announced a new Price/Performance DirectX 10 card, the EVGA e-GeForce 9600 GT Family.
The EVGA e-GeForce 9600 GT once again sets a new standard for Price/Performance cards with 64 Stream Processors and a 256bit memory bus! Additionally, the 9600GT family has full support for PCIe 2.0, and PureVideo HD, allowing full playback of HD DVD and Blu-ray movies offloaded to the GPU. Backwards compatibility ensures that the EVGA 9600GT is perfect for today's and tomorrows motherboards.
EVGA is also raising the bar with the 9600GT SSC. The SSC version takes the 9600GT feature set and cranks it up a notch with a 740MHz Core, and 1.83GHz Shader Clock! 100% strict in house testing ensures top notch quality, performance and reliability. Remember, when you see EVGA SSC, think the biggest and baddest of its kind, the top performing card in its class.
"The new EVGA 9600 GT SSC version once again sets EVGA apart from the rest, offering the highest performance in class." Said Andrew Han, President and CEO of EVGA.
Additional features of the EVGA 9600GT include:
* Fully Unified Shader Architecture
* Microsoft DirectX 10/Shader Model 4.0 Ready
* 128-Bit High Dynamic-Range Lighting, with Anti-aliasing support!
* First ever PCIe 2.0 compatible card.
* 16X Anti-aliasing Technology
* NVIDIA SLI Ready
* PureVideo HD Engine
* Built for Microsoft Windows Vista
Products will be available starting February 21st, 2008 through EVGA's network of leading E-tailers, retailers, systems integrators, OEM system manufacturers and distributors.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
* The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
* EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
* 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
* Step-Up™ Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
* Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
* EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
* EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
Founded in 1999, EVGA has grown exponentially in the channel, serving the system builder, distribution and retail markets with products that offer the highest in quality and customer satisfaction, thereby making the computing experience transparent to the hardware in the box. EVGA only offers visual processing products based on NVIDIA chipsets and in year 2005 expanded its product line to include motherboards. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com