CREATIVE TRAVELSOUND i50 DOCKING SPEAKER: THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR iPOD SHUFFLE
October 25, 2007 | 13:43
CREATIVE TRAVELSOUND i50 DOCKING SPEAKER: THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR iPOD SHUFFLE OWNERS
With slick design, superb sound and portability, perfect for a unique listening experience.
Creative, a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, announces the Creative TravelSound i50 docking speaker, the perfect gift for iPod Shuffle owners this Christmas. With its crisp, modern style, compact, one-piece design and simple, slot-in docking, it can transform the listening experience for iPod Shuffle owners.
“These speakers are custom designed to complement the style of the iPod Shuffle,” explains John Keybeck, European Brand Manager for Speakers with Creative. “It brings users all the benefits of Creative’s expertise in speaker design and sound – and they’re so easy to use! Just slot-in the player and start listening!”
Inside the elegant brushed-metal case a combination of four precision microdrivers and digital amplifier deliver full, rich sound. Music lovers on the move can enjoy up to an amazing 21 hours playtime on each charge. The speaker is fitted with a mini-USB port which allows users to recharge the iPod Shuffle and TravelSound i50 system together, while downloading music from the PC. An intelligent LED display shows when the speakers are charging or ready for use.
TravelSound i50 speaker at a glance.
· Compact, good-looking, one-piece design. Custom made for second generation iPod Shuffle players.
· Priced at £39.99
· Powerful, detailed audio with low power consumption thanks to four precision microdrivers and digital amplifier.
· Up to 21 hours playtime per charge via lithium polymer battery technology.
· Mini USB connector supports downloads from computer and web. Also recharges the player and speakers.
· Intelligent LED display indicates whether speakers are ready for use or charging.