Bethesda must have been reading our game mods feature last week
and decided that the time was ripe for some more downloadable content. For the miniscule sum of $1.89 you can purchase the Thieves Den add on and open up some more Oblivion gaming fun.
So what do you get for your money? Read on to find out:
“The Thieves Den provides you with everything you need to outfit your stealth-based character for missions. Rediscover the legendary Dunbarrow Cove and the ancient pirate ship The Red Sabre. Dunbarrow Cove not only provides a home base to operate out of, you can purchase new vendors, trainers, and even an upgrade to your sleeping quarters with the loot from your heists."
The add-on features:
- A fully detailed environment for your character to own and explore
- Free sleeping space: never pay for an inn again!
- Five upgrades for your lair
- Hire vendors designed especially for thieves, rogues, and assassins
- As you upgrade your lair new pirates will join your crew and provide you with income
- Over 45 new items
- 15 new spells
They’ve even posted up some historical backstory
for the add-on pack so check that out before you make your purchase.
If you’re an Xbox user don’t feel left out, simply log onto Marketplace and download it for the same price through that.
The more content the merrier – but are you happy about having to keep paying for the add-ons or do you think Bethesda should be releasing these upgrades for free? Let us know in the forums.