This competition is now closed. Congratulations to Roscoe from Florida, USA; Vedran from Varaždin, Croatia; and Martin from Portsmouth, England.
With Christmas fast approaching, we should all be thinking about spending money on others rather than ourselves, which is why it's the perfect time to enter our latest free
Bit-tech has teamed up with be quiet! to offer you the chance to win three bundles of be quiet! goodies. All you've got to do is email in your answer to the question below. And don't forget to claim your second free entry by popping along to Facebook.
But first, the prizes...
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
What sort of bearings do the Pure Wings 2 fans use?
a) Bullet bearings
b) Pistol bearings
c) Rifle bearings
Simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
, putting "be quiet! competition" as the subject/title.
For a second chance of winning head over to the Bit-Tech
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midnight 2nd December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.