Sins Of A Solar Empire CompetitionSins of a Solar Empire
has been out for a while on the internet, it's true, but as the game is now pushing forward and preparing for a retail release we felt it was only fair to give the 4XRTS extravaganza just a little bit of a celebration because, while digital distribution is all well and good there is something special about holding a game in your hands for real.
When we reviewed Sins of a Solar Empire
back when Stardock first made it available online, we were bowled over up the depth and complexity of the 4XRTS gameplay - a genre pretty much created only by this game!
On top of that, the game also had astounding visuals and a fantastic scaling function which lets you zoom in or out seamlessly, watching battles on a universal or personal level as you see fit.
To give the retail version of the game a proper send-off we've teamed up with the makers of the game to offer up some sinfully fancy prizes. One lucky reader will win a Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Platinum – Fatal1ty Champion Series 7.1 Soundcard and a copy of the game.
Another reader will win a second prize consisting of a Creative Fatal1ty Pro Headset and a copy of the game. A third reader with also receive a copy Sins of a Solar Empire
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is email us the answer to this simple question, using the address below:
Question: Which one of these is a role that the player can take in the game?
If you need a hint then you can always check out the official site of the game
, or ask for help in the bit-tech forums
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Sins of Solar Empire
”. Be sure to include your full name and postal address - though please note this competition is only open to those in the UK.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all bit-tech readers in the UK.
- Emails must be received by 11:59 AM BST Friday 13th June 2008 to qualify.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified - please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number) in the email.
- The three winners will be chosen randomly from correct entries and informed by email.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
- Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties