Assassin’s Creed CompetitionAssassin’s Creed
was one of the biggest games of last year, drawing players in with a mixture of hi-res graphics, enthralling plot and vertigo-inspiring gameplay.
As players dashed, clambered and dived through the streets of mid-Crusade cities they were confronted with enemies a-plenty and a split narrative made them question whether political assassination could ever be a good thing – it’s that kind of depth that’s making the PC release such an anticipated event!
With an expanded set of mini-quests doing away with our major complaint for the console game, Assassin’s Creed
PC promises to deliver the experience the way it was always planned – with improved graphics and better gameplay!
We’ve teamed up with Ubisoft to celebrate the release of the PC version Jade Raymond’s epic adventure, we’ve got five prize sets to give away to our readers in the UK and Ireland (sorry to the rest of you!) before the official release on the 11th of April. Each winner will be bagging themselves a copy of Assassin’s Creed
on PC DVD, as well as an Assassin’s Creed
t-shirt, figurine, comic and a The Art of Assassin’s Creed
booklet. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below!
Which of these is not a mission type new to Assassin's Creed on PC?
Merchant Stand Destruction
Throwing Knife Darts
Need a hint? Try here
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your full name and postal address in with your answer. The addresses of winners will be passed directly on to Ubisoft to speed up delivery of prizes.
This competition is now closed.
- This competition is open only within the UK and Ireland.
- Emails must be received by midnight GMT on Wednesday 9th April 2008 to qualify. Winners will be picked the following morning.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified - please include your full name and address in your entry.
- Winners will be randomly chosen.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- Your email addresses will not be passed onto Ubisoft, but names and postal addresses of winners will be passed on for shipping purposes.
Any questions can be directed here