It may be the start of another working week but that also means it's time for another one of our Christmas Countdown Competitions. We're giving away a prize every weekday in the run up to Christmas and today it's the turn of case and power supply manufacturer Fractal Design
to supply the prize.
Up for grabs today is one of the company's splendid microATX cases the Arc Mini R2
. Receiving a whopping 90% score in our recent review
this case is great for those looking to build a powerful air-cooled microATX system, and even better for water-cooling enthusiasts.
Updated from the previous design with modern touches like USB 3.0 and front-panel fan control it ticks all the essential boxes and delivers great cooling results too. All for a cracking price.
All you've got to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is answer the following question:
Simply email your answers to email@example.com
, putting "Christmas competition 6" as the subject/title.
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midday (GMT) 10th December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.