- EVGA for their fantastic tech support (they helped me get my DRADIS screens going while at Nvision)
- Moddersmart for the laser cutting and watercooling
Final Shotsbit-tech Staff:
There's even a YouTube video
of his mod in action if all these pictures aren't enough for you.
We'd like to thank Brian for helping us get his absolutely excellent mod on site, without his time to get us all the pictures and do a few thousand word write-up it would never have had the depth that it rightly deserves.
- EVGA nForce 590 SLI motherboard
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ CPU
- Two EVGA GeForce 8800 GTS graphics cards in SLI
- 4GB (2x2GB) Crucial Ballistix Tracer Red DDR2 800MHz
- Cooler Master 850W modular PSU
- Pioneer slimline slot loading DVD drive
- Logitech G15 keyboard and G9 mouse
- IZ3D 22" 3D monitor
- Western Digital RaptorX 150GB HD (x2)
- Swiftech pump, blocks
- Black Ice Stealth 360 radiator
- PC Ice clear fluid
- Primoflex red tubing
- 10" LCD
- 2.5" LCD (x3)
Fancy sounding off your own thoughts on Boddaker's awesome creation? Let us know in the forums.