Launch of Fractal Design new case
The new Fractal Design Core Series offers a unique combination of design, features, cooling performance and value.
The Core 3000 has plenty of cooling options, up to 7 fans of various sizes can be installed. The front panel is easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior. The sleek black interior is matched and contrasted with white expansion slots and HDD trays. Similar to the Define Series, all the HDD trays are fitted with anti-vibration silicon grommets. The upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable, which enables support for even the longest graphic cards.
• Simple yet elegant front panel with mesh and filter
• Optimized for performance with multiple cooling options
• A total of 7(!) fan slots (1x 120mm + 1x 140mm in front, 2x 120/140mm in top, 1x 120mm in bottom,
1x 120mm in rear, 1x 120/140mm in side panel)
• Three fans included (1x 140mm in front, 1x 120mm in rear and 1x 140mm in top)
• 6x white painted HDD trays, with silicone mounting grommets
• Upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable
• Easily removable front panel with clip on fan slots
• 6x 3,5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD!
• 2x 5,25 inch bays, with 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter included
• 4x USB 2.0 and Audio I/O – mounted on top of front panel
• Removable filter below PSU (PSU not included)
• M/B compatibility: Mini ITX, Micro ATX and ATX
• 7 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
• Supports graphic card lengths up to 270mm when removable HDD-Bay is in place
• Supports graphic card lengths up to 420mm without removable HDD-Bay
• Supports CPU coolers with height of 160mm
• Supports PSU’s with a depth of maximum circa 160mm, when using bottom 120mm fan location.
When not using the bottom 120mm fan location, the case supports also longer PSU’s, typically 250mm
• Case size (WxHxD): 200x430x480mm with front and top bezel in place
• Net weight: 7,1kg
For more information, please visit www.fractal-design.com
or click here to download the Core 3000 product Sheet.
About Fractal Design
Fractal Design, based in Gothenburg, Sweden is one of the leading manufacturers of PC cases, power supplies and cooling products in Europe. The company was founded in 2007 by a team of Swedish engineers who have carefully listened to the needs of customers. The company’s PC cases have won multiple awards and are renowned for combining high quality workmanship with striking design features, superior performance
and excellent value.