If you're still suffering from performance issues and gameplay gripes with Crytek's super good looking FPS, Crysis
, then we have some good news for you - a new patch is available.
The new patch will take your game up to the next level, 1.2 and can be used to update all versions of the game. The patch clocks in at 361.06 MB and is available to download
The patch brings a load of new features, tweaks, fixes and performance updates to the game - check out the highlights below:
- Optimised Object Motion Blur for DX10 Very High Spec
- Destroying objects will now properly remove their decals from the world under DX10.
- Added auto team balance. Players will now be moved from full teams to the opposing side when dead if the numbers are unbalanced.
- Added multisample shading for shadows.
- Logitech G15 display now fully supported in MP and SP
- Added mod loader to the main menu. User created content can now be loaded and unloaded through this menu.
- Added some additional audio hitfeedback functionality to multiplayer and singleplayer bullet impacts. Headshots will include an audible ding in multiplayer games.
- In single player, AI can now be knocked over while running into them in speed mode.
You can check the full changelog out here
. You can also check out our full review and graphical analysis
of the game.
Are you still having performance issues or gameplay problems with Crysis
, or are you still waiting to get a PC that can cope with the strain of the game? Let us know in the forums