Are you good with Minecraft? Do you have a keen eye? Do you have a penchant for making giant models out of squarish blocks of digital grass? Do you want to be in the next issue of Custom PC Magazine?
We're giving you the chance to put forward your Minecraft screenshots to feature in the 'Games Intro' section of Issue 101 of Custom PC, which is currently in the works. All you have to do is take a screenshot and upload it in the comments thread below this news story. The winning entry will also bag themselves a free game.
To qualify for entry, the screenshots must be ones you've taken yourself (though you could all collaborate if you wanted) and must be as large as possible.
The winning image will be displayed across two pages, so the higher the resolution and the prettier the image, the better your chances of winning.
We'll close this competition on Thursday, 24th November 2011, at which point a winner will be announced. The best single entry will also win a copy of King Arthur: The Roleplaying Wargame Collection, which includes all DLC shipped since release.
If you don't have Minecraft already, then you can buy it or try the demo at the official Minecraft site
Submit your entries in the forums now
This competition is now closed.
- Images must be taken from Minecraft
- Images can be edited, but must be recognisable as Minecraft
- No profanity or rude imagery is allowed
- Editor's decision is final
- You can enter as many images as you like
- Images can be ones you've already put in, say, the Minecraft Discussion thread
- By entering this competition you're agreeing to let us credit you in the magazine, should you win