Mod of the Month September 2013

Falqoon 4th November 2013, 10:35 Quote
Project 180 deserves some credit!
skyrip 4th November 2013, 11:42 Quote
voted for project 180, looks great especially the new thinking with the wires!
Maki role 4th November 2013, 12:10 Quote
I love it when you can vote for more than one project. I really love Project 180 as it's simply so creative, those wiring solutions are very innovative. At the same time, there are some other great mods on show, so it's good to be able to spread the love a bit. There's also a little bit of "should the submission with 10 first place votes and 2 second place beat the one with 7 first place and 15 second place votes?". In that example, the one with the most community appeal would be the one that came second, and not the one that technically came first, just food for thought.
Hukkel 4th November 2013, 13:28 Quote
I really liked Paultans lambo build. But that is not a buildlog imo. Not enough log so I voted for another project.
Almightyrastus 4th November 2013, 14:33 Quote
Project 180 for me. Those Copper wire replacements are worth my vote regardless of how great the rest is (and it is).

As my wife would have me say, mooi ;)

(and I think the choice of red warrants a lekker too...)
davido_labido 4th November 2013, 15:40 Quote
Aaah!

Can't believe my white and orange shinobi is up there! Thanks guys!

I doubt it will get many votes at all compared to the other great builds that it's up against, but it's certainly very nice to see!

And thanks to the Anthony for the lovely write up about the build! I'll be sure to print screen it later haha!
Meelobee 4th November 2013, 16:00 Quote
wow thanks bit-tech, honered to be nominated again especially since in the last weeks we had so many great builds here :) Good luck to all nominees!

And thanks to everyone who voted for my build!
GeorgeStorm 4th November 2013, 16:03 Quote
Must have been a slow month :P

Thanks for the nomination, never done anything like this before, should hopefully have some updates soon :)
kier 4th November 2013, 16:17 Quote
Thanks Bit-Tech... good luck to all.
l3p 4th November 2013, 17:26 Quote
It's an honor to be nominated! Goodluck to all of you and thanks Bit-Tech!
Ace_finland 4th November 2013, 18:59 Quote
was really hard to chose whom to vote for, all great mods, good luck to all of you guys!
OrangeClockwerk 4th November 2013, 22:59 Quote
my votes in, good luck guys!
p0Pe 5th November 2013, 12:14 Quote
This was a nobrainer for me. Those wire mods in project 180 hits a very soft spot in my heart.
faxiij 5th November 2013, 23:13 Quote
Votes to kier, l3p and meelo. Just couldn't decide. Each blow my mind in a different way. Nice to have the luxury not being able to choose one favourite. :D
Asouter 6th November 2013, 12:22 Quote
When I first saw the line up I said OUCHH!!! Good to see healthy competition between friends (puts a smile on my face... me ? I voted for the dutch dude :D
Attila 6th November 2013, 14:27 Quote