Mod of the Month September 2011

John_T 17th October 2011, 12:00 Quote
Some good looking machines there, (Bulldozer looks great) can't wait to see them all finished.

The Earth Defender in particular looks mental! I'm just wondering how that's going to fit in the lounge/study - Frenkie, you must have a huge house! Or maybe it's a summer PC for outdoor use only...? :)
Vo0Ds 17th October 2011, 12:13 Quote
Wow, managed to miss all but 1 of these, how handy!
stonedsurd 17th October 2011, 12:17 Quote
Absolutely loved Multi Hex.
yassarikhan786 17th October 2011, 12:50 Quote
The Gymkhana Mod and Multi Hex are my favs
Lance 17th October 2011, 13:05 Quote
I may have to vote for 4 of them :|
Sheiken 17th October 2011, 13:10 Quote
Gymkhana mod because of the quality of the work carried out, AND because he has made one of the coolest casemods I have ever seen without literally throwing money at it!
Moddingboy 17th October 2011, 13:37 Quote
Wow!

It was strange when I visit bit-tech today.. my photo on the front page... then I realized.. MOTM Nominee!!
Thank you for the oppurtunity and thanks if you vote for me. ;)
Congratulations to the other nominees.
Waynio 17th October 2011, 13:38 Quote
Great picks & great projects as always ;).

AMD Bulldozer 8-Core Tribute by TheGreatSanta Satan Santa :D;) fun idea :D.

Earth Defendor 3000 by Frenkie - for being a crazy interesting modder who just runs with a mad idea & makes it happen very well :D.

Gymkhana Mod by Moddingboy - silly high attention to all details, excellent modder :), super clean mod & nice.

Multi Hex by Archer sweet well thought out mesh design on the panels & nice case overall.

N+1H²0 by bugbear974 copycat & why not it's a sweet idea for an anti theft pc & easy maintenance doesn't get any better really does it plus not much thought needs to go into the layout & it's a desk, a very cool one at that :D, only problem I see with a desk like this is can you get your legs underneath & if you can I guess it needs to be set pretty high making it uncomfortable to use, great idea & more work going into the design could make it even better, come to think of it I'm getting good visions of how to make it better already but doubt I'll have a go myself or if I do it will be mobile, great job on it though :).

R-kaid-6 by quizz_kid cool project & very well done.

Frenkie
Moddingboy
quizz_kid
Hakuren 17th October 2011, 14:38 Quote
N+1H²0 by bugbear974 gets my vote.
TheGreatSatan 17th October 2011, 15:09 Quote
Wow, thanks for considering me. My last competing mod was my Commodore PET, which I think took third...

Congrats to all
SMIFFYDUDE 17th October 2011, 15:21 Quote
TheGreatSatan owns my soul now so I had no choice but to vote for his mod.
nagyizom 17th October 2011, 15:22 Quote
WoW, another Hungarian modder on the spot! GoGo Moddingboy, you got my vote! Also, the bulldozer and the multi hex is got one:)
Angel OD 17th October 2011, 15:35 Quote
The Gymkhana Mod was my absolute favorite! The magic of a dremel like that is just amazing! ;)

The R-kaid-6 is a woodmod out of the ordinary! Really cool! Love the fangrills in particular! ;)
Anfield 17th October 2011, 16:03 Quote
Voted for Multi Hex, loving the design and execution.
FiXeL 17th October 2011, 16:31 Quote
^
What Anfield said. :)
Frenkie 17th October 2011, 17:20 Quote
Cool cases, again! Just feel honored to be mentioned here. This ED3000 project is really 'on the edge'. I mean on mulitlple fronts; 1/ IS it still a casemod? 2/ Am I going to be arrested soon bij the autorities? 3/ Will this be the end of my modding career when I test-fire this ? :) :) :)
Combatus 17th October 2011, 17:28 Quote
Originally Posted by Frenkie

My first thought when I saw ED3000 was how long does Frenkie have till he's arrested / offered a job at the new NASA weapons devision!
thechoozen 17th October 2011, 19:33 Quote
3/ Will this be the end of my modding career when I test-fire this ?
i don´t know if it is the end of your career, but i bet i can see it from here when you turn this thing on

really insane
Canardwc 17th October 2011, 21:35 Quote
Definitly, Multi Hex by Archer for sure!!!
der_george 17th October 2011, 23:32 Quote
Earth Defendor gets mine.
:0)
PureSilver 18th October 2011, 01:22 Quote
Gymkhana and MultiHex are my standouts... Gotta give to 'Hex, though, even though I liked it better unpainted.
fluxtatic 18th October 2011, 07:57 Quote
This is the first time where I've been paralyzed with choices...I might have to think on this some. Seriously, this is the strongest MOTM I've seen in a while.
yassarikhan786 18th October 2011, 10:33 Quote
Wow, it's looking pretty tight up there :p.
quizz_kid 18th October 2011, 14:38 Quote
MOTM nominee? Me? I´m truly honored. Strong competition though.... all great projects! Archers hexes got my vote, no doubt!
Archer 18th October 2011, 20:48 Quote
Awesome to be nominated! Gonna be a tough fight for the title by the looks of it, good luck all :)