Phinix Nano Tower by Mike Krysztofiak

scott_chegg 10th July 2012, 10:06 Quote
Wow! Great write up for an inspiring build! Good work Mike!
Spreadie 10th July 2012, 10:48 Quote
Nano Tower was one of my all time favourite builds - there aren't many project logs that I followed more closely than this.

Stunning end product.
Waynio 10th July 2012, 21:02 Quote
This was 1 of my picks in MOTY, every direction awesomeness squeezed into a gorgeous & decently powerful mini-ITX scratch build. :)

Awesome job on this Mike & front page with it at last, great article. :D
bushi 11th July 2012, 02:27 Quote
I must say, this is one of my favorites of all time.

I love the design + colours.

Honeycomb is delicious!
AnG3L 11th July 2012, 15:55 Quote
A little late but better late than never!! This mod is one of my favorites, the size, the details, the functionality, everything. Well done bro you did it again!!!!
Noob? 11th July 2012, 22:06 Quote
Thats a MOD!
p0Pe 12th July 2012, 22:29 Quote
I kinda feel like this mod never got the credits it deserved, because it is friggin awsome!
Waynio 13th July 2012, 02:38 Quote
Originally Posted by p0Pe

I agree, it happens to many all the time though but he made top 10 at least which is a jolly good feat in modding.

It is 1 of those projects that etches itself into your minds eye, that alone says how good this project is, must be awesome having such a tidy awesome looking rig sat nice & compact on the desk.

Even some projects that aren't all that great but have an element that is done incredibly well those have same effect but just the element which was awesome rather than the whole package, everything around the good bits remain a bit of a blur to me sometimes.

I worked out a solution for modding comps but as usual over analyzed things which gave back a conclusive it wouldn't work note at the end. It would require serious dedication from the judges to weigh everything up without being biased & using a deep scoring system which would be difficult to accurately score, would require at least 2 weeks or more of solid analyzing, very few normal people would be up for that especially around silly season so that is where it wouldn't work so I say just enjoy being thought well enough of for being nominated & mod on & maybe be incredibly happy with the results, or not but the only ramblahs I'll be doing at these comps will be expressing how awesome I think the projects are. :)

For future MOTY's I'm using ping pong balls in a sphere bowl if I need to while trying to make an exception for any incredible projects which there will definitely always be & if too many of my favorites ping pong balls will help pick, I had difficulty picking 10 so I see ping pong balls being a help even if we only get to pick 3 or 1 for 2012 which without the aid of ping pong balls my brain would explode. :D
[USRF]Obiwan 13th July 2012, 11:59 Quote
I want one!
Cheapskate 14th July 2012, 02:07 Quote
Don't settle for just one, Obiwan.:D I want one for every room in my house. -Bathrooms too! I loved every minute of this project, and I hope Phinix gets that urge to mod again soon.
Beriphent 15th July 2012, 04:25 Quote
Thank you so much for this write up, Mike! I said it before, and I'll say it again: your sense in aesthetics is simply top notch! This is the most beautiful case I've ever seen.
faxiij 5th February 2013, 10:57 Quote
Still a benchmark. I do consider this to be better then any other mod, even l3p-d3sk or attila's creations. I would love to see a perhaps slightly bigger project from the author some time.. :)
WoodGuy 29th March 2013, 16:03 Quote
One of the best builds I've seen yet. Great job.