Blue Horizon by riekmaharg2

crudbreeder 10th April 2012, 09:05 Quote
Amazing!
Jipa 10th April 2012, 09:39 Quote
One of my favorite builds ever.
Necrow 10th April 2012, 09:46 Quote
This is pure fabrication skill, definitely a contender on mod of the year and it's only April!!!
bigc90210 10th April 2012, 10:06 Quote
the level of craftsmanship is astounding, what an effort!
KeTZz 10th April 2012, 10:34 Quote
Awesome
jhanlon303 10th April 2012, 10:50 Quote
One word. OMG.
V3ctor 10th April 2012, 12:15 Quote
Great build!! Everything is handmade... Great work indeed, one of the best I ever seen
p0Pe 10th April 2012, 13:10 Quote
**** me sideways! Thats just insane... Did not even see this build has been finished since i have been away for a while lol!

GREAT work mate!
faxiij 10th April 2012, 15:27 Quote
I can see why I got hated on for my comments in the initial article.
This is an insane piece of work. While I still find the boxy shape too boring and long to see more exotic creations, I deeply salute and bow to you Riekmaharg2. I apologize if I offended you - if anyone, you do not deserve that, for this build at least. I do have to agree now to some voices though, that question the appearance of that DVD-drive. Hide that away as well and I can easily see this in the Top 3 for the Mod of the Year 2012 - of course that will depend on what this awesome community has produced by the end of the year :)

All in all - I tip my hat to you. Awesome work. Hope we get to see more of you in the next years.
mute1 11th April 2012, 00:01 Quote
Rather than hiding away the DVD drive I would have just chosen a silvery-one maybe, or maybe even tried some sort of mod on it.
Well, actually I don't mind it all so I wouldn't have done anything, but just saying for those who do...

I think this build is just about perfect. :)
riekmaharg2 11th April 2012, 10:24 Quote
Thanks everyone ;), its ok faxiij :), I've now updated the dvd drive and fan controller, you can see it as a mini update on my log or it should be appearing on this article soon.
rafununu 11th April 2012, 12:09 Quote
Congratulations Graham !
misterd77 11th April 2012, 17:31 Quote
design choices are hard to make, might take 1 or 2 tries to see what works, I like the updated drive and fan controller, much better, good work fella !