bit-tech.net

Meet the Modder: Alex 'Maki Role' Banks

Comments 1 to 10 of 10

Reply
Maki role 20th April 2017, 14:49 Quote
Was a pleasure having you around Dave, thanks so much for the feature!
CanFo 20th April 2017, 15:01 Quote
Great article, my favourite part was the wall with all the power tools
RedFlames 20th April 2017, 15:06 Quote
http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/15/07/1423621365-gobshite.jpg

In all seriousness though, there's some nice work on display there.
Cheapskate 20th April 2017, 17:22 Quote
You fed him. Now you will never get rid of him.
Neat interview, though. I'm guessing you guys won't be sending Dave to Australia to interview Attila any time soon.
You could also do a series where Dave shows up with a case of beer at the home of modders that have a build in hiatus to give them a hand.
davido_labido 20th April 2017, 18:21 Quote
We are looking to go further afield with our little expeditions. This feature is something I am really excited about and it is something that really shows off the modding community.

Obviously the US and Australia and places like that will have to be done when I can sell my body for more, but I would love to do both! I think somewhere closer to home again will be our next one :)

Alex has set the bar high with that steak though!
bawjaws 20th April 2017, 19:09 Quote
Really good article, this. Looking forward to more of these in the future. Good job, both of you!
davido_labido 21st April 2017, 01:19 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawjaws
Really good article, this. Looking forward to more of these in the future. Good job, both of you!

Glad people are enjoying this! It was one of the first things I wanted to do when I was offered the job with bit-tech so hearing positive things about it is a win <3
Vault-Tec 21st April 2017, 12:24 Quote
I hope this extends to other modders. Not being rude or anything but I had already sort of met Alex when he was in CPC a while back.

Would definitely be interested to see other modders and their gear though :)
Cheapskate 22nd April 2017, 17:23 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by davido_labido
Alex has set the bar high with that steak though!

C'mon over man! I'll feed you a can of beans, and you can help me sort my garage out.
davido_labido 22nd April 2017, 17:39 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault-Tec
I hope this extends to other modders. Not being rude or anything but I had already sort of met Alex when he was in CPC a while back.

Would definitely be interested to see other modders and their gear though :)

I am already in talks with other modders to go and visit them :) I don't want to go when they have nothing to show off though so the timing has to be right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate
C'mon over man! I'll feed you a can of beans, and you can help me sort my garage out.

That is a can of beans more than I get at home! Deal!
Log in

You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.



Discuss in the forums