Phobya Design a Case Competition - Stage 1

confusis 1st January 2011, 09:31 Quote
Ok.. got bored and sorted the results. Now this may be subject to errors on my part but I'm 99% sure this is accurate:
Code:
Shuper' Luu' 	5
ritter 	4
MrMads 	3
Vehement 	3
Tigerkeen 	2
Timlander	2
The 10 above the line go through to round two! (ding ding!)

Congrats for all that have entered, every design is unique and awesome!

(apologies if this was too early/inaccurate)
Razer2007 1st January 2011, 11:46 Quote
Awesome awesome awesome!!! I'm 4th!!!! oooh baby! Well done confusis! you also made it!
Roboduck 3rd January 2011, 01:40 Quote
Can we post new pics now? :D
zukomonitor 3rd January 2011, 14:17 Quote
@Razer - lovin it!;)

Just a quick one - expansion clearance with the resevoirs and their tubing ??? or is it all good?

Cant wait for stage 2, Combatus get back to work!!! lol
SnowyOwl 3rd January 2011, 14:54 Quote
Happy New years to every one in the contest ....Nice render Razer i think Stage 2 is going to be really hot.

Nice to see your getting finding your way around in photoview Roboduck . I love the shot with the out of focus toy. And i took some of your online stuff hope you don't mind to much if you see a part you like on Black Owl just tell me and it's yours

here goes my christmas holiday's

Roboduck 3rd January 2011, 15:14 Quote
Originally Posted by SnowyOwl

Thanks! PhotoView isn't as powerful as Id like but for a "free" software is gets the job done.

By all means use as many models as you need, thats what its there for! (plus I get more downloads on the site ;)) I see you have the 140mm radiator in there, I also have some 120mm rads in my GrabCAD library if you are looking for those. I am working on modeling my 790FX-GD70 (since it died :() so I won't have to rely on patching mobo models imported from sketchup :(. I am still waiting to hear back from Nitrix about getting models/drawings from Phobya of their actual components too.
Combatus 3rd January 2011, 23:23 Quote
Stage 2 is now open! Head over there to continue the competition discussion and help the 10 nominees improve their designs.
jprykov 29th January 2011, 13:38 Quote