Mod of the Month - March 2008

Tim S 31st March 2008, 06:08 Quote
poll added
Tyinsar 31st March 2008, 06:42 Quote
Some nice mods there. I've been busy so I missed few but I'll always check out anything by Filimon so he gets my vote. ;)

Actually I got the impression that Filimon speaks some English but not a fluent level.
CrixD 31st March 2008, 07:24 Quote
Neophyte by Dark~3nergy gets my vote, due the generally idea is so wicked and beautiful, that I am drooling. :D
dmak 31st March 2008, 07:39 Quote
gotta vote for the rogue, I love that thing
Xtrafresh 31st March 2008, 08:03 Quote
gotta vote for rogue. It's the one that stands out from the pack most in terms of general idea. The production value is an added bonus :)
phinix 31st March 2008, 08:36 Quote
My vote goes to my man - Craig - best modder here! :)

I hope you will win Craig!
DaLoonie 31st March 2008, 08:37 Quote
Steampunk ftw!

Now we just need to get a whole pc in that theme.
jokkos 31st March 2008, 09:03 Quote
my vote this month goes to Rogue. I love that case.
Jack_Pepsi 31st March 2008, 09:30 Quote
My vote goes to craigbru, I've been following his stuff for a long time as we're both Sudhian/SFFTech forums members. His work is impeccable, creative and aesthetically pleasing.

The amount of time and effort is nothing compared to the passion and dedication that shows from the quality of his work.

Good luck to you Craig, and my best wishes to everyone else that have been selected!
Nix 31st March 2008, 10:01 Quote
My friend from SFFTech mr CraigBru but i do like Dark-energy, just i have a soft spot for SFF.
airpress 31st March 2008, 11:07 Quote
I choosed for Neophyte!!
Excellent mod!
badje 31st March 2008, 12:12 Quote
It was hard to decide but Rogue gets my vote, amazing how he can put so many in such a small case.
The other ones are also good.
Colossous 31st March 2008, 12:48 Quote
That Mouse looks great but Noephyte gets my vote in the end ;)
Jipa 31st March 2008, 13:03 Quote
Surely hotton's M-CUBE2 should be on this list?!

As I still don't see it on the list, I guess I'll have to vote Rogue. It's pretty much what I understand word "modding" means. I've reviewed one of those Rogue cases and I know it's not the easiest to work with, and he puts in a full sized ATX-board, loads of fan, screen, TEC cooling and an extra power supply? Woot.

Steampunk mouse and the first one just don't match my taste as either a mod or a end result, the NBnO would be second on the list and the big thing is just too big and too.. thing. Ofc just my two cents, but Rogue quite simply is the one with most "modding" going on.
skullen 31st March 2008, 13:57 Quote
There are some awesome mods this month,good luck to all ;)
E.E.L. Ambiense 31st March 2008, 14:06 Quote
Congrats to all the nominees! All good mods, but I really harmonize with Rogue's style. It takes balls to pack all that into a small box, and he's pulling it off quite well. Craigbru gets my vote!
cjmUK 31st March 2008, 14:30 Quote
Not sure how good it would be to actually use, but that mouse has character and detail.

+1 Steampunk.
500mph 31st March 2008, 14:59 Quote
Rouge gets my vote.
Steampunk Mouse is great too, as well as the other mods.
theAlien 31st March 2008, 15:07 Quote
tough decission ......... would love to vote for 2 mods , but
it's "Rogue" by craigbru for me ...... awesome amount of
hardware in a case that size .......

Alan
Thacrudd 31st March 2008, 16:14 Quote
I voted for Big Thing. I dig the whole Tech-metal clean look of it.
MrMonroe 31st March 2008, 16:44 Quote
Close call between Neophyte and Rogue, both are very well designed and represent great form:function synergy. The Neophyte feels like the production value is slightly higher, but my vote goes to the Rogue for packing in added functionality into an already small space. (also, full disclosure, for the sheer awesomeness of two triple rads)

Steampunk certainly looks cool, and I know it will take on a level of intricacy that will really blow us away when it's completely done, but I honestly can't ever see myself using it. Form is function, and I feel like he's tried to sacrifice one for the other.
jiorgan 31st March 2008, 16:47 Quote
neophyte is the best!
HourBeforeDawn 31st March 2008, 17:02 Quote
hmm this is tough Im split between Steampunk Mouse by Filimon and Rogue by craigbru but after going through the Rogue worklog I will have to go with Rogue, granted Steampunk has a lot of well I cant think of the word but details and craftsmanship, the Rogue had a lot of modifications and redesign, its almost a new case but then again the Steampunk is a new mouse. UGH the choices, okay Im going with Rogue as its more functional then the mouse but man is this a tight vote.
MrWizard 31st March 2008, 17:10 Quote
Originally Posted by dmak
gotta vote for the rogue, I love that thing
widmod 31st March 2008, 17:57 Quote
Rogue +1

btw the Meanwell PSU in this project is dedicated to the PELT there is another PSU in this case which can even be seen in the last picture but the test is only about the small one in the front