Project Logs Update 7

Firehed 26th January 2007, 09:17 Quote
I haven't followed the case mods too much recently, so I'm glad to see that there's still plenty of talented individuals in the modding scene :)
Mankz 26th January 2007, 09:19 Quote
I saw that too....

Nice to see the Log Update making a return..
rowin4kicks 26th January 2007, 09:44 Quote
wow i havent seen that ureal mod, missed these work log updates ( dont really have time to browse the project logs)
keep it up guys!
thanks
r4tch3t 26th January 2007, 10:53 Quote
Oh god, why do we have so many great mods that I haven't caught until they are on the front page, it takes hours to read them, and its more fun to watch them progress from the start.
Great work guys ;)
ralph.pickering 26th January 2007, 11:14 Quote
It's painful reading worklogs like these. You get so many ideas, and yet, if you're anything like me, you have no time, and no money to do anything similar. Oh yeah... I forgot... no 133t skillz either.

Still... my part complete Lian Li won't know what's hit it this weekend.
Mother-Goose 26th January 2007, 11:16 Quote
modsquad ***!
Da Dego 26th January 2007, 15:00 Quote
My apologies for that issue ;) Now fixed.

It was hard trolling through 23 pages of worklog to find the really eye-catching bits. I believe (as mentioned above) he brought that in to illustrate a future plan with Black Rain, and I caught it by mistake. Sorry Modsquad!
Mankz 26th January 2007, 19:09 Quote
There is no such thing as bad publicity...

especially when it looked that good.
Godboy_g 26th January 2007, 20:56 Quote
This is great! I haven't been able to look at most of the work logs at all since my work put in a websense filter that blocks a lot of free image hosts, so it's a welcome sight to see these mods.... Keep up the great work!
ikra 27th January 2007, 16:54 Quote
Project carbon i am highly anticipating... It looks really really nice. If only I had the time and money to go and mod my case then I would do that lol.
poenanie 28th January 2007, 19:45 Quote
how that guy from the ut2007 mod got screwed over by epic for changing the name of the game :p
Glider 28th January 2007, 20:54 Quote
Nice that the staff keeps the mods central in Bit-tech...

But first time I found the MPU bloody annoying... It's about 25% of the first page, and very prominent on the rest of the pages... Doesn't seem to fit, at all... Ah well, that's the future I guess :(
ParaHelix.org 27th June 2008, 02:55 Quote
Yeah, they are okay, but we need more original designs, it seems imaginations are running low on RAM.