bit-tech.net

DreamHack Winter 2005

Comments 1 to 18 of 18

Reply
bloodcar 12th December 2005, 13:24 Quote
Is it just me or is the last page messed up? Other then that, nice recap of the event. Just wish that they'd hold something like that near me.
[WP@]WOLVERINE 12th December 2005, 13:26 Quote
I think i need to comment about this article because there is a serious error.
"there is a great rivalry in Swedish modding circles between Micke and Magnus Persson aka Wolverine"
This is just not true Me and Micke are friends and help eachother out. At this years Dreamhack Micke provided me with printerpaper that i forgot to bring myself and i Printed out pictures for him when his printer gave up so there is absolutely NO rivalry between us. The Rivalry is entierly in the minds of others and not between me and Micke :) Just setting things straight here :) Great article apart from that error! We both had tons of work and there was plenty to do without us having to fight over customers. In fact we both had to turn in early on the last night because we both had done so much etching that our Dremel arms gave up ;)
The_Pope 12th December 2005, 13:26 Quote
I didn't mean to imply that you guys aren't friends, because I know that you are. Maybe the intention got a little lost in translation - I meant just to say that you & Micke compete in the same circles.

Since you both do engraving, it is natural that people want to crown someone The King of Engraving, but at bit-tech, we think you guys are both winners. I have updated the text to hopefully reflect that better.

Apologies for the confusion.
[WP@]WOLVERINE 12th December 2005, 15:00 Quote
Ok dont take my post the wrong way i wasnt angry in any way but this competition between me an Micke is something we both have heard so many times its getting a bit old :)
PHILIP1193 12th December 2005, 16:05 Quote
nice article id of liked to of been able to make teh pics bigger though as been that small i cnt see much detail :( and chance that you can chnage it to if you click teh pics they become bigger) pwease, good article though

phil
Nature 12th December 2005, 17:33 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by [WP@]WOLVERINE
This is just not true Me and Micke are friends and help eachother out. ;)

Ah, the sweedish version of Biggie and Tupac.....

I'm just in aw over how much pirated software could be found at Dreamhack. Hopefully I'll make it to Computex 2006!
MiLwOrkZ 12th December 2005, 18:55 Quote
WOW.... That swedish over clock is just insane! I think that ppl over there are insane! lol... anyways somone has got to beat that record soon... becasue well reocrds are made to be broken!
CyberSol 13th December 2005, 02:08 Quote
That is one huge lan party!
GoTaLL 13th December 2005, 08:10 Quote
You guys should have been there it was massive, cant be explained in words and pictures you just need to be there. :)
taliban_raider 13th December 2005, 12:02 Quote
Whoever had the rights to sell Redbull at that event came away a rich man I reckon.
Klekkus 13th December 2005, 21:45 Quote
I found one more error :P
Why didnt you mention that it was Overklokk from norway who built the casade?

Here's one more article about the WR on norwegian
http://overklokking.no/art.php?artikkelid=21334

Here's the worklog in norwegian:
http://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?showtopic=498152
Tim S 13th December 2005, 21:47 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klikka_bZerk
I found one more error :P
Why didnt you mention that it was Overklokk from norway who built the casade?

Here's one more article about the WR on norwegian
http://overklokking.no/art.php?artikkelid=21334

Here's the worklog in norwegian:
http://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?showtopic=498152
It's not really an 'error' to be honest. You're getting into specifics that don't strictly matter in the context of the article.
Klekkus 13th December 2005, 21:48 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLwOrkZ
WOW.... That swedish over clock is just insane! I think that ppl over there are insane! lol... anyways somone has got to beat that record soon... becasue well reocrds are made to be broken!
A norgegien built the casade :P

But this WR is like over to weeks old

But it's a nice WR in overklokking
Klekkus 13th December 2005, 21:51 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigz
It's not really an 'error' to be honest. You're getting into specifics that don't strictly matter in the context of the article.
I would say so, btw he bought the pcu. I remember right. I'm not shure if it was inanother project.
Andy Mc 14th December 2005, 17:55 Quote
All i'm gonna say about dreamhack is this:





http://www.hwpr0n.se/

webbyman 3rd January 2006, 20:20 Quote
:O huge! all i can think of wow theres thousands of people, think if there was a fire...
and how much power does all that hardware take up... :O !!!!!!!!!!!
kenco_uk 4th January 2006, 02:17 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Mc
All i'm gonna say about dreamhack is this:





http://www.hwpr0n.se/


Ah come on! Where's innuendo-man? Tch, I guess I'll have to step in...

"Noice rack!"
Ab$olut 4th January 2006, 04:08 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenco_uk
Ah come on! Where's innuendo-man? Tch, I guess I'll have to step in...

"Noice rack!"


who said networking was unsexy? :) nice pics
Log in

You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.



Discuss in the forums