Battlefield 2 by Butterkneter

Jordanis3r 19th July 2005, 09:53 Quote
nice job - and very nice gta mod too (missed that one!) I love the slicks used to showcase it!

I like to see the eye candy, but what I like even more is the actual building and progress and see how certain things and ideas are formulated and overcome, I am guessing that progress/build pics are not available if he still has a few cases under wraps?
The_Pope 19th July 2005, 09:56 Quote
Actually, and I hope everyone does read this before asking, no photos of the construction exist. If we had them, we would post them, but unfortunately Oliver didn't take any - I guess the stress of building 4 cases in 10 weeks was enough, without having to photograph each stage.

We hope he will do it next time - everyone will want to see.
Rexxie 19th July 2005, 11:16 Quote
Nice work!
Posted on BF Nation :)
Da_Rude_Baboon 19th July 2005, 12:22 Quote
WOW!

Nice ideas, great implementation and staggering attention to detail.
The_Pope 19th July 2005, 13:09 Quote
I wonder how many of us it would take to get this on the front page of Slashdot...
wolff000 19th July 2005, 15:17 Quote
you are the man! ;) those cases are incredible and all the matching extras are icing on the cake.
horgboy 19th July 2005, 15:41 Quote
damn if i could do one qaurter of what hes capable of then i'd be so happy
excellent look im sure well be seing more impressive bf2 case mods and i cant wait
Liquid Steele 6th August 2005, 00:17 Quote
I am curious how everyone is making the decals for their case are these painted on or are they created in photoshop then printed on a mat decal sheet and applied then painted over to match the rest this would be a great tutorial if someone had the knowledge to share
Bindibadgi 6th August 2005, 00:38 Quote
Originally Posted by The_Pope

No ********. Wow, much respect.
GriFFen 10th August 2005, 05:10 Quote
What a JOB , Wondering how you did the BF2 logo though. Doesnt look airbrushed, but it doesnt look like an applique either. Would be appreciated to let us know :D . Also, do you have any other pics with some more details?

- GriFF
Butterkneter 25th August 2005, 11:23 Quote
The BF2 Logo is made of Plexi-Glas, illuminated by LEDs
onarahosting 3rd September 2005, 06:57 Quote
he needs some volunteer P@%$ Boy to follow him aorund all day and take the pics
:D
Psyfer 9th December 2006, 05:48 Quote
Hey, looks awesome, i was just wondering what case you started with for those, I like the drive bays coming down far with that ledge, was there a door that you just took off, or did the basic case come like that?