Published on 26th September 2008 by
Originally Posted by JokkoczeI've got no idea what the models are called, if they have any name at all, but we get their 500, 600 and 850w psu's. Usually 2 or so per day, but sometimes more and sometimes less.
Their blowing up quite dramatic, compared to others (that I've seen). There's usually one loud bang and then a few quiet ones, while there's sparks flying, or something else that's really bright, around inside the psu. It's not uncommon that the protective cover (really no idea what the case is called) gets electrified and shocks you when you try to switch it off. A guy got a quite powerful shock from one, and got some burns on his hands when he were shutting one off.
If there's anything else you're wondering, you're welcome to send me a pm instead ;)
You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.
26th September 2014
24th September 2014
22nd September 2014
© Copyright bit-tech