bit-tech.net

Roccat Pyra Mouse Review

Comments 1 to 14 of 14

Reply
Jipa 24th July 2010, 12:32 Quote
Not a word on the software or battery life? kinda disappointing, as the software adds functionality and the battery life is the only real deal breaker with this mouse.
mrbens 24th July 2010, 13:07 Quote
I'd like a wireless mouse+keyboard so I could play first person shooters and strategy games sat on my sofa with my 50 inch plasma with a small lap sized table for them to sit on :)

Just like I do with PC games that use the wireless xbox360 pad.
mrbens 24th July 2010, 13:07 Quote
ooops pressed wrong button lol
Gunsmith 24th July 2010, 13:12 Quote
mouse and monitor are critical components worth spending top coin on. afterall you are using them everytime you boot up
pimonserry 24th July 2010, 17:22 Quote
I bought a Logitech M505 for my laptop gaming - it's more comfortable than this Roccat looks.

Also, no laser on this?

By the way, it can be had for £25 (£5 less then Ebuyer) at Pixmania if anyone is interested.
Dead Ghost 24th July 2010, 19:30 Quote
"While the lag-free connection might deteriorate over time(..)"

Huh? How can this happen? You are saying that it's possible that the wireless connection might deteriorate, as time passes? Is this common with wireless mouse and keyboards?
Yslen 24th July 2010, 19:30 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbens
I'd like a wireless mouse+keyboard so I could play first person shooters and strategy games sat on my sofa with my 50 inch plasma with a small lap sized table for them to sit on :)

Just like I do with PC games that use the wireless xbox360 pad.

I found the wired 360 controller has a long enough cable for me to use from sofa distance. I have a wireless mouse/keyboard set, though mostly I only use the keyboard - the batteries last ages and input lag is less of an issue. I have a wired mouse for desk use.
Yslen 24th July 2010, 19:30 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Ghost
"While the lag-free connection might deteriorate over time(..)"

Huh? How can this happen? You are saying that it's possible that the wireless connection might deteriorate, as time passes? Is this common with wireless mouse and keyboards?

I think he means as the batteries begin to die.
steve30x 25th July 2010, 01:18 Quote
I have a Logitech VX nano and it has no lag even after having it for the past two years. How does the battery life compare on this mouse to my VX Nano? The batteries on my VX Nano need to be changed every six months even with lots of use (6 - 8 hours a day)
Elton 25th July 2010, 04:49 Quote
I think when he said the signal deteriorates he meant over time due to battery life loss.
Denis_iii 26th July 2010, 14:57 Quote
any wireless keyboard/mouse combo's bit-tech recomends? i'm sick of wired life!
woody_294 10th August 2010, 02:47 Quote
Is it just me, or is this mouse listed as wired on both Scan and Ebuyer???
Greatandyman 23rd August 2010, 21:04 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_294
Is it just me, or is this mouse listed as wired on both Scan and Ebuyer???

It's not just you. After a search the wireless version is £49.99! Not pleased :(
Log in

You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.



Discuss in the forums